- 3 tbsp honey
- 3 tbsp Bertman Original Ball Park Mustard
- 8 chicken thighs, rinsed, patted dry
- Salt, freshly ground pepper
- 2 cups fresh bread crumbs
- ¼ cup Italian herb seasoning mix
Heat oven to 350 degrees. Combine honey and mustard in small bowl. Brush over chicken thighs. Season with salt and pepper. Combine bread crumbs and seasoning mix on plate. Roll chicken in crumbs to coat. Place chicken thighs in greased baking pan. Bake until juices run clear, about 30 minutes. Makes 4 servings.
Nutrition information per serving:
580 calories (36 percent from fat), 53 grams carbohydrates, 23 grams fat, 115 milligrams cholesterol, 39 grams protein, 715 milligrams sodium, 1.8 grams fiber.