½ cup brewed soy sauce
1/4 cup sesame oil
1 Tbsp. chopped garlic
4 8-oz. boneless chicken breasts, cut into 16 to 20 strips
3 Tbsps. Asian-Style Mustard Rub
1/4 cup vegetable oil (for frying)
Basmati rice and Bok Choy (for serving)
1. In small bowl, combine soy sauce, sesame oil and garlic. Place chicken in bowl or dish large enough to accommodate all pieces and add mixture. Marinate 1 hour in refrigerator.
2. Remove chicken from marinade and toss with Asian-style rub until coated. Set chicken aside.
3. Heat large skillet to medium hot and add vegetable oil. Add half the chicken to pan and sauté 4 to 5 minutes on each side, or until golden brown (do not let rub darken) and cooked throughout. Repeat until all strips have been cooked.
4. Serve with basmati rice and Bok Choy. Bok Choy is an Asian cabbage that can be braised with onion and garlic, and then seasoned with two tablespoons soy sauce or Japanese sake before serving.
5. Mound rice, cover with Bok Choy greens and top with chicken strips.