- 6 pieces Heinen’s boneless pork
- 1/2 bag (1 cup) Snyder’s Pumpernickel and Onion Pretzels
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tbsp Bertman Great Lakes Brewing Company Beer Mustard
- 1 tbsp butter or spray release for pan
Honey Mustard Sauce:
- 1/2 cup Bertman Original Ball Park Mustard
- 1/4 cup honey
Crush pretzels into crumbs and set aside. Whisk eggs with Dijon in a bowl. Put pretzel crumbs onto a plate. Dip pork chops in egg/mustard mixture then dip in pretzel crumbs. Place on a buttered or sprayed oven-proof pan and bake at 350 degrees for about 20 minutes. Serve with honey mustard sauce. To create Honey Mustard Sauce, stir mustard and honey together and serve.
Wine Pairing: Light red, such as Pinot Noir or full-bodied white, such as Chardonnay.