- 1/4 cup Bertman Original Horseradish Sauce
- 1/4 cup Mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup whipped cream cheese spread, at room temperature
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon Bertman Great Lakes Brewing Company Dortmunder Beer Mustard
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon Texas Pete Original Hot Sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon Old Bay Seasoning
- 8 ounces skinned boned and smoked salmon or fatty white fish (cooked)
Combine ingredients in a large mixing bowl. Serve hot or cold with your choice of crackers or veggies.
Recipe provided by Nick Campbell.