- 3 red bell peppers
- 4 oz. cream cheese @ room temperature
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- ½ tsp. of your favorite hot sauce
- ¼ cup Bertman’s Original Ball Park Mustard
- ½ tsp. kosher salt
- ¼ tsp. sugar
- 1/8 tsp. cayenne pepper
- 1/8 tsp. white pepper
- 1/8 tsp. smoked paprika
- ¼ cup chopped dill pickle
- ¼ cup of the dill pickle brine (juice)
- 1 lb. cheddar cheese-grated
- Roast peppers over an open flame or under a hot broiler until they are nicely charred, rotating them as they cook to a blister on all sides.
- Transfer to a bowl & cover with plastic wrap.
- Set aside to steam until they are cool enough to handle.
- Once the peppers have cooled, carefully peel the blackened skin away.
- Cut the de-skinned peppers length-wise, scrape away seeds.
- Dice the peppers.
- Combine peppers & all other ingredients in a bowl with a mixer for 2 minutes.
- ENJOY for up to 3 days refrigerated!
How to use:
Grilled Cheese, Burger Topping, Chip or Vegetable Dip
Submitted by Adam Stafford – Chef de Cuisine, Spice Kitchen & Bar